How to Paint Kitchen Cabinets
How to Paint Kitchen Cabinets – Paint kitchen cabinets is comparatively simple and easy, can definitely give your whole kitchen a brand new and up to date look. For your time and effort, your cabinets may be as they are completely new, regardless of how old they might really be.
- Make use of a screwdriver to get rid of your cabinet doorways in the hinges.
- Take away the hinges completely and store inside a rut.
- Take away the metal fittings.
- Make use of a sander to get rid of excess old fresh paint for best paint kitchen cabinets.
- Tape from the cabinets so you do not get fresh paint in your walls.
- Prime the cupboards and doorways having a base coat inside a color slightly lighter than one last color if require.
- Fresh paint your cabinets and doorways the ultimate colors with even strokes.
- Cleanup drainage because they appear, these is going to be harder to get rid of should you permit them to dry.
- Use a second coat as need or edit skip spots.
- Allow cabinets and doorways to dry completely.
- Affix your metal fittings for their original places the reattach the doorways.