Air-pop Popcorn Maker Makes 16 Cups of Popcorn, Includes Measuring Cup and Removable Lid Red
Excelvan Air-pop Popcorn Maker pops up to 16 cups of healthy, oil-free popcorn per batch, and includes a Kernel Cap for popcorn
kernels, so every batch pops perfectly. The clear Top Housing allows you to watch fresh and delicious popcorn overflow into a bowl
below. With the Air-pop Popcorn Maker, popcorn has never tasted so good at home.
1. Plastic Housing & bottom. Transparent PC Concentrator & Butter Spoon
2. Prepares 100g Popcorn with Hot air in approx. 2.5mins
3. On / Off Switch
4. Non-slip Feet
5. Transparent lid
6. The Popcorn Maker is with s / s decoration
1. Voltage: 120 Volts, 60Hertz
2. Capability: 1040Watts, ETL Approved
3. Product Size: 15.4*20.1*31.8cm
4. Product Weight: 0.89kg
The AIR-POP POPCORN MAKER is designed for all regular and premium brands of poping corn. Yellow corn generally pops better than
white corn. Organic corn is not recommended for this machine. If popcorn is coming out of the unit too quickly, it is likely a result of
the kernel being too hard. Hard kernels take more pressure to pop, and the increased pressure causes the kernel to “shoot out” when
When filling the Kernel Cap, make sure to not fill above or below the marked line. Underfilling can cause less kernels to pop and more
unpopped kernels to come out of the unit. Overfilling can cause popped corn to burn and smoke, as it will over fill the Poping Chamber.
NEVER put any seasonings or oil in the Popping Chamber.
Always season popcorn after it has been removed from the AIR-POP HOT AIR POPCORN MAKER.
1. NEVER immerse in water.
2. NEVER use near water.
3. NEVER use an abrasive sponge or cloth.
4. NEVER use a scouring pad on the appliance.
5. NEVER leave appliance unattended while in use.
6. Unplug unit from outlet when not in use and during cleaning.
7. DO NOT operate this appliance with a damaged cord or plug, nor if the appliance ever malfunctions.
8. DO NOT clean any parts of this appliance in a dishwasher.
9. Keep out of reach of children.
10. This appliance is NOT A TOY.
11. Unsupervised young children and cognitively challenged individuals should never operate this appliance.
12. Young children should be supervised while in proximity of the appliance to ensure that they do not play with it.