Breville ESP8XL Cafe Roma Espresso Maker
- Crafted from Stainless-steel to give it a unique yet beautiful look
- Thermo-block pump to help create the finest espresso shots
- Twin-wall filter system to help create that beautiful crema
- Multi tasking frother for that perfect cup of cappuccino
- Huge removable 1 liter water tank
- External water window to help indicate low water levels
- Removable drip receptacle and grid
The Breville ESP8XL restaurant Roma is one of the most popular espresso machines under the $250 mark, which manages to impress all the big critics with relative ease. Not only is the Breville ESP8XL restaurant Roma one of the best looking espresso machines out there today, but it is also packed with a powerful list of features that truly helped this espresso machine to climb quickly up the ladders of success.
The Breville Café Roma Espresso Machine — it brings out the inner barista. The Thermo-block heating system extracts espresso at the perfect temperature. A full 15 bars of pressure maximizes créma for a rich, barista-style aroma and taste. Effortless frothing and foaming.
The Café Roma Espresso Machine comes with some special features, one of which is the selector dial. When the dual-action dial is turned to the right, espresso is extracted. In the left position, the steam wand is activated for texturing milk.
Three stainless steel filters are included with the Roma: single shot (7g), double shot (14g) and pod. Each filter incorporates Breville’s unique dual wall crema technology to ensure a rich, smooth flavor.
A cup warming plate is located on top of the machine for pre-warming the espresso cups. The warming tray is cast from a single piece of aluminium and can heat up six espresso cups.
The Café Roma features a heating indicator light. This light glows orange as the machine is heating up, then turns off when the temperature and pressure are ready to make espresso.
The Roma features a huge, removable 1 liter water tank with an external water window to help indicate low water levels.
The Roma includes a multi tasking frother for that perfect cup of cappuccino. Plus, it has a removable drip tray and grid.
- Breville ESP8XL Cafe Roma Espresso Maker
- Stainless steel frothing pitcher
- Removable drip tray and grid
- Tamping tool
- Measuring spoon
- Cleaning tool
- Pump: 15 bar Italian made
- Body: Stainless steel
- Warming Tray: Die-cast
- Heat: Thermoblock system
- Water Capacity: 40 fl oz (1.2 liter) removable water tank
- Innovations: Dual-wall créma system
- Buttons and Controls
- Power On/Off Switch
- ‘Power On’ Light (red) – illuminates when the machine is turned on
- Selector Control – for espresso and steam
- ‘HEATING’ Light (orange) – Illuminates to indicate that the machine is heating and will turn off when the correct temperature is reached. This light will cycle on and off during operation to indicate that the machine is maintaining the correct temperature.
- Water Level Indicator
- Steam wand
- External water window
- Color: Silver / Brushed stainless steel
- Dimensions: 9.25″ (L) x 9″ (W) x 11.75″ (H)
- Weight: 12.1 lbs
- Model: ESP8-XL